I previously mentioned the course I just took with Paul Levielle. I just posted the pictures of the people we painted and the results during the week. Gus was our first model. He is a 92 year old gentleman who still works as a CPA with a full client base. He likes to come to the classes with his friend and visit with the other people. He was a delightful man. His portrait was the first one that I did that week--on Monday evening.
The lady in the red hat was the only model during the week whose name I did not learn. She has modeled at this facility before and came with a variety of hats and at least 2 different outfits. In the morning she posed in a black hat and a pink dress. This was her pose in the afternoon and the 6th portrait I did. Both this one and the one of Gus was done in a couple of hours.
The portrait of Meaghan was done all day Friday and the was the final effort of the week. Hence it is a little more refined and smoothed. Meaghan was our waitress in the Inn during the week. She is a college student, hoping to become a lawyer. She is a harding working young lady with direction and drive and a very supportive fiance.
I think the portraits show a bit of growth over the week, the result of the excellent teaching of Paul.
No comments:
Post a Comment