When my son and daughter-in-law moved to Pittsburgh into a house with a spectacular view of the city and its golden triangle they asked me to do another painting of their dogs in the new environment. It took a while to get the best photos of the city and decent pictures of Sarge and Nanuck. This is the finished product:
The background stretches from the PPG building to the UPMC headquarters. Its quite a view
The second photo I'm posting was taken in my brother-in-laws garden. He is a master gardener although his ability of actually work with the soil is restricted. However, he finds helpers to do the physical work while he directs. The results are amazing.
Carolyn took a photo of one of his beautiful lilies. There were actually a large group of tall white and lilac lilies. I chose to paint the lilac one. I'm not sure I was able to do it total justice.


No comments:
Post a Comment