Maria Raffaela

Maria Raffaela
Great-Grandmom

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Silas


I've talked about Nathaniel in this blog before.  He's now 5 1/2 and in Kindergarten.  He still comes here often and plays all afternoon.  He is still a great joy for me to have around.  His sister, Harper is 3 1/2 and she has also spend time in our home. We took her to see "Paddington" and Carolyn will take her to see "Cinderella" when it opens.  The two are loving, adorable children.
This is Silas, their baby brother. He is 5 months old and weighs about 23 pounds.  I cannot carry him around but fortunately he has a great attention span.  He sat on the sofa looking out the window for close to 10 minutes the other day and sat on my lap trying to get hold of my neck chain.  He did that for over 5 minutes.  He is a happy fellow who loves to be in the middle of people and follows everything closely.  He's starting to babble and laugh if you babble back to him which I love to do.  He will be a joy to have around when he's old enough to visit.  Needless to say, I adore him too!


No comments:

Post a Comment