Maria Raffaela

Maria Raffaela
Great-Grandmom

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Blog

For more than the past year I have added this blog URL to my e-mail.  falsely assuming that some one might be interested enough to check it out.  However, no one has.  I doubt that my wife or children have ever visied this site.  So, as part of the new year, I have removed the link from my e-mail.
I will continue to write here but will assume that it is my private journal which at some point in the future will disappear into cyber space and never be seen again!.  That might actually give me some freedom, but always being such a cautious person, I doubt that.
I have also decided that I might return to painting class.  Any canvas will either be given to Habitat or thrown out.  My days of "showing" my work is over.  That's more rejection than I can handle.  I realize that people would rather buy "art" from Wal-mart, Home Goods. or from "starving artist" sales than from any gallery or pseudo-gallery.  But it is still rejection!

2 comments:

  1. J & I read your blog and enjoy looking at your art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, Francine and I do look at your blog. We enjoy seeing your work. Also, I have 3 of your painting hanging in my house full time and 1 of santa that goes up for the holidays. Also, your pointe shoes did sell at nutcracker.

    ReplyDelete