My blog is combination of my paintings and experience with painting and my long time interest in my family's genealogy. I have been painting for about 20 years but really only in earnest for the past 5 or so. My genealogic pursuits started about 20 years ago when I learned that the local Mormon Family History Library had microfilms from all over the work. My current database now numbers about 1700 people covering 15 or more generations and about 575 years.
Maria Raffaela
Great-Grandmom
Monday, July 27, 2015
Recent flower paintings
I did not paint from November 2014 until the late spring of 2015. The top rose was an attempt to capture the pale salmon color of the roses I sent Carolyn for our 45th Anniversary. The other 3 were just cranked out to get some new practice with painting, since I hadn't done any recently. I rather like the hibiscus the best. I've always been partial to tropical flowers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




So pretty! Glad you are back painting.
ReplyDelete