Maria Raffaela

Maria Raffaela
Great-Grandmom

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Holiday show

I am now showing paintings in 2 galleries:  the Mill Pond here in Allentown and the Freehold Art Gallery, which is run by a painting classmate, Jill.  I even sold a painting at the Freehold's first show!
I just realized that the Holidays are fast approaching and I have little to sell at the AAG Holiday show so I started doing some small florals that I can sell cheaply.



 
The white glades are a smaller version of the painting I sold at Freehold. Its a 5x7.  The pink rose is really tiny (2x2.5) and is in an old frame I found that I gilded.  The white rose was at a restaurant in NYC and it was so pretty that I painted it.  Its also small (4x6),  I believe I can sell these for less than $25.
 

This is also a small landscape that I did recently from a note card I found.  Its a 5x7 and the colors came out beautifully.  Its at the Mill Pond now and was at Freehold.  We'll see if it sells.

I just donated about 8 paintings to Habitat.  Each has 2 chances to sell.  After that, it goes to Habitat.  They apparently have less trouble selling the paintings!


No comments:

Post a Comment