Maria Raffaela

Maria Raffaela
Great-Grandmom

Saturday, January 15, 2022

 Its now January 2022. We are still in the pandemic.  Its a different variant called omicron which is very spreadable but not as dangerous.  Fewer people are hospitalized or in the ICU.  But so many people are sick that schools are having problems as are all health care places.  SO, we are still isolated and trying not to flip out!

I have been working on the book Margaret gave me last year for Christmas.  I have written 50 chapters and trying to clean up as many as possible to get them ready for publication.  Margaret returns from skiing today and still has several to review, an effort for which she volunteered. It has been a difficult adventure but I think the final result will be decent.  It certainly covers a variety of topics.

I am going to put a couple of them here.  I'm surprised that I didn't find some topics that I put here into that book.  I have to do a better job here!

I have to decide how many to give out.  I really don't think that many people will be interested  Will give one to Joe and Margaret each and one for me to have.  Donna says she wants one.  She is a collector of all things so I will probably give her one.  I think I also want to give one to the Campbells.  It will be a way for the three children to remember Uncle Frank.  That is six copies. 

Jeff is very family oriented but I think he talks more than he acts.  

All for now.  I think I should do the chapters from the book separately.  As they used to say, "Stay tuned for future events."

No comments:

Post a Comment