Maria Raffaela

Maria Raffaela
Great-Grandmom

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Campbell Kids

Last weekend I got a phone call from my niece, who said that Silas wanted to talk to me.  He is just turning two but speaks reasonably for his age.  He told me that he wanted "cookies".  Jenn had offered him a variety of cookies from the closet, all store bought.  However, he wanted my cookies!  I had given them some of the anise biscotti the last time I saw themn and they were gone.  But Silas wanted them now..

So, since they were coming to LBI last week, I made a batch of biscotti and a batch of toll house.  The three kids like the homemade cookies and prefer them to store bought ones.  I am always surprised that they like the anise cookies, but they do.  Of course, they prefer the toll house with CHOCOLATE.

Silas is a delightful little boy. When he smiles, I melt.  For some reason he likes my antiquated phone and always asks for it.  He holds it to his ear and I talk to him.  He just smiles!  He is very coordinated and dexterous with his hands.  He is very smart.  He is also a very active toddler.

Nathaniel starts second grade this week and Harper starts Kindergarten.  Its hard to believe that they are growing so much.  Pictures are from the first day of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment